Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Answered
Tax Deed Sales & Canadian Investors?

Hi, I am from Canada and like many Canadian investors, Florida is very attractive.

I have already taken training on the purchase of tax deeds but I was not completely satisfied because there are many pitfalls to get around and it is a complex field to understand.

I would like to be able to connect Canadian investors and purchasers of properties at tax deed sales, but maybe it is not the best idea, what do you think?

With gratitude, thank you!

Votes Newest

Answers

I have worked with Canadians many times when I was flipping condos here in Palm Beach County. Obviously there are plenty of Candian snowbirds here, and they tend to like to winter together here in the various condominium developements.

I think it's a fine idea, but it all depends on what exactly you mean by "connect" when you said "I would like to be able to connect Canadian investors" - are you speaking in a way an agent would, are you an investor? A friend helping friends? The devil is in the details and legal agreement of course!

Posted 3 months ago
Damon Simon
35 × 3 Administrator
1 Answer
3 months ago
3 months ago
Tags

Miami Dade County Foreclosure Schedule

Miami Dade County Foreclosure Auctions: