Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Answered
I need to borrow money to do my first fix n flip, where do I look for lenders?

I got a property in Jupiter in auction nearly a year ago. Unfortunately I've run out of money to do anything with it and I need to find a partner or someone that would lend me money to finish the deal off. It's in a great location and it's obvious that this would be a money spinner where do I go to find the money to get this deal off the ground.

Posted 2 months ago

For my first flip I got several zero interest credit cards. Finished and sold the property before the interest started.

Jody Smythe   2 months ago Report

I might be interested in lending you the money for the flip.

Marzena Pelczarski   2 months ago Report

@Marzenna thank you but I took @jody smythe advise and managed to get some money through that route and the balance some friends and familky helped out with

Glen Zicherman   2 months ago Report
Votes Newest

Answers 3

I have money to lend, do you have the deal under contract?

Posted 2 months ago

The deal was bought I ran out of money for the build, but as I said above I managed to sort it out.

Glen Zicherman   2 months ago Report

Frank I am in mpls mn. need a serious investor to purchase foreclosures & Reo's. My name is Michael. [email protected] 763 357 1659

Michael Fiorito   19 days ago Report

Have you thought of doing a mini type syndicate with friends and famiky? Giving them a projection of what their Return on Investment would be once the property is sold?

Posted one month ago

marzena I am in mpls mn & need an investor to purchase equity heavy foreclosures & Reo's. Give me a call or email me [email protected] 763 357 1659
Michael F

Posted 19 days ago

Miami Dade County Foreclosure Schedule

Miami Dade County Foreclosure Auctions: