Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Answered
Quiet Title

Just bought a Tax deed property in Miami Auction, my friend said i must get a quiet tile action undertaken to stop previous owners making a claim on title. I thought the county took care of this before they put the property up for auction. Does anyone know if I need one for sure?

Posted one month ago
Votes Newest

Answers

When purchasing a property through a Florida county tax deed auction, pursuing a Quiet Title Action is almost always essential. This legal process ensures that no one can later challenge your ownership or claim any interest in the title.

While the county may clear certain liens that are subordinate to the tax lien, they do not guarantee a fully marketable title.

Without a Quiet Title, you cannot obtain title insurance or find a buyer when you decide to sell. For more insights, you can check out an article I previously wrote on Quiet Title Action here.

Posted one month ago
Damon Simon
114 × 5 Administrator

Miami Dade County Foreclosure Schedule

Miami Dade County Foreclosure Auctions: