Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Answered
if you buy hoa lien can this give you any rights over a mortgage

Thinking about buying an HOA lien in the county foreclosure just wondering if you get any rights over any outstanding mortgages. is there an instance that I can look out for where the HOA lien wipes out a mortgage?

Posted 20 days ago
Votes Newest

Answers 2

I don't believe this is possible, if it is, it's a well guarded secret. You can buy an HOA lien and fight off the mortgage foreclosure with various defense strategies utilizing a knoweldgeable legal team.

You should read "HOA Foreclosure Play for Big Profits at the County Auction" that Tony wrote a while back.

Posted 19 days ago
Edited 19 days ago
Damon Simon
114 × 5 Administrator

From what I understand, buying an HOA lien generally doesn’t give you rights over any outstanding mortgages, as the mortgage typically has priority over the lien. However, in some rare cases, if the HOA lien is super-priority and the foreclosure sale wipes out the mortgage, the mortgage might be extinguished, but this is highly dependent on state laws and specific circumstances. It's worth double-checking with a local real estate attorney or expert to confirm how it works in your area.

Posted 17 days ago
2 Answers
20 days ago
17 days ago

Miami Dade County Foreclosure Schedule

Miami Dade County Foreclosure Auctions: