Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text

Questions 55

Questions 55

Tags
Sorting
Results
per page
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 28 Views
My wife and I just bought a cheap fixer upper in Margate unfortunately it needs a new roof does anybody know the cheapest type to go forthat a buyer's lender...
4 hours ago
0 Votes
0 Answers
0 Votes 0 Answers 24 Views
Even though I don't want my deposit back from Miami Dade county just jet I just realised that my money has been with them for over seven months I thought the...
4 hours ago
0 Votes
0 Answers
0 Votes 0 Answers 26 Views
Partner wanted!!! You either bring MONEY or BRAINS or the ABILITY to learn MY SYSTEM.
21 hours ago
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 78 Views
Where can I find on your site real estate attorney in Polk County? thanks
6 days ago
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 123 Views
Many new investors joined PropertyOnion yesterday – including myself – mainly to gain access to very important data related to foreclosures and tax deeds. Bu...
18 days ago
0 Votes
2 Answers
0 Votes 2 Answers 196 Views
Is anyone on this forum an expert on the BRRR method, especially when buying a foreclosed property, is this a good option?
19 days ago
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 170 Views
How useful are skip traces when trying to locate the owner of a property you are thinking of bidding on?
19 days ago
0 Votes
2 Answers
0 Votes 2 Answers 193 Views
I am looking at a junior lien foreclosure and the primary mortgage holder has started the foreclosure process but no sale date set yet. Will the junior lien ...
19 days ago
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 151 Views
Acquired late last year a piece of land in the foreclosure auction that turns out was once a cemetery It had been listed several times with no bidders and I ...
20 days ago
0 Votes
2 Answers
0 Votes 2 Answers 228 Views
Thinking about buying an HOA lien in the county foreclosure just wondering if you get any rights over any outstanding mortgages. is there an instance that I ...
20 days ago
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 159 Views
Just bought this month in Miami-Dade a tax deed property that does not exist. Went down to look at it two days ago and the apartment it seems was never built...
20 days ago
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 253 Views
What is the difference between a judgment and a lien? Does an auction winner have to pay off both of these before receiving the title?
28 days ago
0 Votes
0 Answers
0 Votes 0 Answers 287 Views
I have access to Freddie & Fannie Reo's & foreclosures & what the seller minimums are. In mpls mn. I have 4 pages of paid off mortgages but from over 10 hrs ...
28 days ago
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 334 Views
I am looking to identify experienced attorneys for quiet title process; any references of attorneys?
29 days ago
1 Votes
1 Answers
1 Votes 1 Answers 262 Views
Does Property Onion track such properties or has a feature that shows the properties that were not bought at the auction? Or do we need to call the county an...
29 days ago
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 238 Views
Hello club members - When looking at tax deeds, I would expect the "plaintiff" to be the municipality as opposed to a private entity? I am seeing several pla...
29 days ago
1 Votes
2 Answers
1 Votes 2 Answers 290 Views
I am confused how comes that the bank that is a plaintiff in the foreclosure sale ends up buying the property back in the county foreclosure sale, how did th...
one month ago
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 323 Views
Just bought a Tax deed property in Miami Auction, my friend said i must get a quiet tile action undertaken to stop previous owners making a claim on title. I...
one month ago
1 Votes
1 Answers
1 Votes 1 Answers 384 Views
Does a foreclosure sale by the first motgagee wipe out mechanics liens?
one month ago
0 Votes
1 Answers
1 Votes
1 Answers
1 Votes 1 Answers 402 Views
If a propertys HOA lien was purchased on a courthouse foreclosure and there is a mortgage still tied to the property, does the new owner have to pay that mor...
one month ago
1 Votes
1 Answers
1 Votes 1 Answers 396 Views
I noticed in the Auction Info it lists a Plaintiff then in the Liens & Judgements info it lists a Mortgage Lender with a different name, usually somehing lik...
one month ago
0 Votes
2 Answers
0 Votes 2 Answers 350 Views
I see that all foreclosure properties in Florida and Ohio counties, all offer Online Bidding. Has the majority of USA followed suit?
one month ago
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 508 Views
I'm looking for a software solution to help track and organize tax certificates after purchased and eventually tax deeds. Does anyone have recommendations fo...
2 months ago
1 Votes
1 Answers
1 Votes 1 Answers 461 Views
If I purchase a Tax Deed Sale home in Florida ; do I have to go through the whole eviction process for them to vacate the property? what do you do?
2 months ago
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 350 Views
Hello, Can someone explain what the difference between REO's, Foreclosures, and Pre-Foreclosures are?
2 months ago
3 Votes
1 Answers
3 Votes 1 Answers 658 Views
Hi all, it seems with a tax deed sale in FL, exisitng mortages and liens (other than governamental) do not survive the tax sale. with a forclosure, exisiting...
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 484 Views
I am flipping in Miami Dade County and want to find a good GC to help me do some relly cost effective rehabs on my flips. Whats the best way to find one, wor...
2 months ago
0 Votes
3 Answers
0 Votes 3 Answers 715 Views
I got a property in Jupiter in auction nearly a year ago. Unfortunately I've run out of money to do anything with it and I need to find a partner or someone ...
2 months ago
0 Votes
4 Answers
0 Votes 4 Answers 579 Views
I won at the Broward tax deed auction in may a single family home which was in terrible disrepair. When I took my builder down to take a look at it last mont...
2 months ago

Miami Dade County Foreclosure Schedule

Miami Dade County Foreclosure Auctions: