Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text

Questions 56

Questions 56

Tags
Sorting
Results
per page
0 Votes
0 Answers
0 Votes 0 Answers 20 Views
I was working with an agent from Gainesville doing deals in LAKE CITY. And then the new rules got implemented -- in August -- where the buyer has to pay a co...
16 hours ago
0 Votes
2 Answers
0 Votes 2 Answers 53 Views
My wife and I just bought a cheap fixer upper in Margate unfortunately it needs a new roof does anybody know the cheapest type to go forthat a buyer's lender...
3 days ago
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 57 Views
Even though I don't want my deposit back from Miami Dade county just jet I just realised that my money has been with them for over seven months I thought the...
3 days ago
0 Votes
2 Answers
0 Votes 2 Answers 55 Views
Partner wanted!!! You either bring MONEY or BRAINS or the ABILITY to learn MY SYSTEM.
3 days ago
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 93 Views
Where can I find on your site real estate attorney in Polk County? thanks
8 days ago
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 144 Views
Many new investors joined PropertyOnion yesterday – including myself – mainly to gain access to very important data related to foreclosures and tax deeds. Bu...
21 days ago
0 Votes
2 Answers
0 Votes 2 Answers 213 Views
Is anyone on this forum an expert on the BRRR method, especially when buying a foreclosed property, is this a good option?
21 days ago
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 182 Views
How useful are skip traces when trying to locate the owner of a property you are thinking of bidding on?
21 days ago
0 Votes
2 Answers
0 Votes 2 Answers 204 Views
I am looking at a junior lien foreclosure and the primary mortgage holder has started the foreclosure process but no sale date set yet. Will the junior lien ...
22 days ago
0 Votes
1 Answers
0 Votes 1 Answers 163 Views
Acquired late last year a piece of land in the foreclosure auction that turns out was once a cemetery It had been listed several times with no bidders and I ...
22 days ago

Miami Dade County Foreclosure Schedule

Miami Dade County Foreclosure Auctions: